How to Access Microsoft's Nonprofit Grants
Did you know Microsoft provides registered Charities and Nonprofits various discounts and grants?
If your organisation uses Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft provides a Donation version of their Business Basic license. This includes cloud versions of the following applications:
- Web and Mobile Versions of Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Up to 1TB storage of OneDrive to store and share files in the cloud
- 50GB of email, calendar and contacts online
- Unlimited use of online meetings, IM, and audio, HD video, and web conferencing
- Microsoft Teams
- Private Intranet for your Team
- Free licenses for up to 300 users
To access this license you will need to be a registered charity in your country. For Australia, this means registration with the ACNC. You will then need to register with Microsoft. This registraton process with Microsoft may take up to 20 days. You can read through the following FAQ on Microsoft's website to see if your charity or nonprofit is eligible, and what type of users in your organisation quailfies.